Monday, October 09, 2006

Love Lost?

Welll its almost two months since my PC crashed and while i've tried to keep into poker, it just seems like i'm loosing my love for the game. I don't read or participate in the forums as much/at all and i just cant seem to bring my self to think or study poker seriously.

I got my pc back into some working order. but i refuse to load up all my software, mods or request new keys for the poker software that i purchased, because i'm going to buy a new rig at the end of the month and I don't want to go through it all over again.

So where does that leave me? I play the occasional mtt and sng with some success; best result was 5th in a 4.40/180 on stars, and the occasionaly ring game.

NEW Plans & Goals

I'm not yet sure i've really lost any love for poker, I think its just the situation with my pc, once i get that sorted out i should be back in the game. However, with the changing landscape of poker and my life, i've decided to change my goals for poker.

I've withdrawn 1000.00 from neteller & 1300.00 from party leaving me with about 1000.00 @ party and 400 @ neteller. My plan now is to treat poker like a part time job. I will play primarily 50nl on party aiming for 1k-2k profit per month. I will try to add 300-400 to my bankroll each month and withdraw anything over that. With my roll on stars i will focus primarily on mtts with the goal of eventually taking a shot at the big one.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button