Sunday, July 02, 2006

June Results & July Goals

Here is the graph of my results for 50nl during the month of June. I played 19k hands at 10.7ptbb/100.

I started in the red but once i got comfortable things went really well. I feel i could probably crush this level for about 15ptbb/100 if i really played disciplined poker.

This month I made over 2k playing poker, It marks the first time i've made over 1k and the first time i've made more that my current sallary. I hope that I will be able to make this type of money regulary. If i continue to work on my game and improve I have no doubt that i can make much more.

July Goals
Poker
  • Play 20k hands
  • Review observed hands of winning and losing players @ 100nl before starting to play @ party
  • bonus whore pokerroom @ 100nl
  • perform regular post session reviews
  • perform a review of 50nl winning & losing sessions
  • post some hands for comment/ review
  • Complete Theory & Poker
  • Play disciplined poker... always have a plan when playing the hand
Personal
  • Work out more
  • Eat healthier... red meat only once per week
  • budget

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button