Friday, February 01, 2008

Poker affiliates: to be or not to be?

I've been toying with the idea of getting into the poker affiliate game. Mainly as a result of Mark over at planet3gong, that guy is focused and gets alot done. I'm something of a procrastinator but i'm working on that...

Over the past few days i've been doing some research on the business and i have to say its daunting. I've gone back and forth a few times now on whether i should do it or not. The amount of work involved in amazing... that is if you want to have any chance of success. Just putting up a few banners is not gonna get it done. Right now i'm leaning toward doing it. I will have to decide on the best format for me and exactly what i want to accomplish. I do have some ideas but will try to talk to someone and get their opinion on the best road to take.

It just hit me... I should start a blog about my journy... lol. This blogging is addictive!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hey, Feel free to shoot me any questions you have on the business side of things... can point you in the direction of a couple of excellent resources for further reading too.

Cheers, Mark

AddThis Feed Button