Monday, May 12, 2008

Isgrinder Update, Poker Tracker3 & Belly Off

I haven't felt as sharp as i did a few weeks ago and my results reflect this, especially on Stars. I won a Sunday Million satellite earlier in the week and did absolutely nothing with it, just blew it. The next time i win a seat i'm playing in the tourny... fuck it!

Things have been going a bit better on fulltilt. I took down a $24+2 90 man KO sit n go for $576.00. I've used up most of my $24+2 tokens, i only have 2 left. I will try to get that back up to 10 this week so that i can play the 90 man KO tourny again. My Build-A-Roll challenge for fulltilt is completed. I will begin withdrawing $500 each month from here on out. It looks like i will have to jump through a few hoops before i can withdraw though. Will see how it goes.

Stars latest update caused some problems with my PT import earlier in the week so i havent played there much this week. I was going to update it but decided to just make the switch to PT3 instead. I have to say it is pretty sweet. I installed and imported all my tournies for the this year and about 10K ring hands in under 15 minutes. Its pretty slick and the instant update to the hud while playing is nice also... no more waiting to import every 2-3 minutes. And there is hardly any lag when playing 6 tables and importing.

Belly Off
I've always told myself that once i hit 30 i was gonna start taking better care of my body. I'm 31 years old, 6'1" and 205 lbs. I'm not fat or anything but i do have a little belly fat. So I've finally decided to do something about it. I found a pretty good program on Menshealth.com called Belly Off that i'm gonna try for the next 8 weeks. My goal is to lose 15lbs. I already exercise a bit but not enough... I will stick to this program.

-Isgrinder

2 comments:

E z e k i e l said...

So you installed PT3 beta? Does you feel like your going to drop the $90 on the new version when it is released in a couple days?

Game101 said...

Yea i think i will get it next month once my free trial is up. If you already own PT they are giving some kind of discount... the more recent your purchase of PT2 the higher the discount i think. chk it out.

AddThis Feed Button