Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Saga Continues

Played again lastnight after work and dropped another two buyins. I'm just playing poorly, my discipline and confidense is shot. I'm on a slow steam tilt. Thats all it could be, because i was not making these plays a few weeks ago. I mean i see myself make the play and i'm immediately like you idot!

Good news i played a 4.40 180 mutitable sng on stars and came 12th. I also played 5k gaurenteed on fulltilt busted 64/500 not great. those games on fulltilt are pretty soft compared to stars so i hope to FT soon. Ok, why was 12th good news?

I felt i played the best and most in control i've ever played. I was really in command of the whole time, my decisions were on point, I even managed to build a nice stack so i was able to stay out of the All-in push fest in the middle stage of the tourny.

Unfortunately when we reached the FT bubble i was 10/12 remaining with around 16K, CPR was around 2400 (not 100% sure but it was close) it was folded to me in the SB with A6s. I pushed, BB called, shows QQ and i'm out.

I'm still not sure if it was a good push, i will review it when i get home.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button