- oop and missed
- oop and hit on dangerous/safe board
- in position and missed
- In position and hit on dangerous board
- In position and hit on safe board but facing action
- same as above
- whats the best line for extracting the most value... against loose/aggressive/passive opponents
- On dangerous boards
- when are they playable?
- against what type of player?
Basically this is gonna be one big line chk of common hands and situations, If i'm unable to come up with a conclusion from my hhs on a particular hand or situation i will post it in a forum. Hopefully this review will rereal my problems and allow me to get back on track. hopefully i will remain on schedule to move up to 100nl by the end of June.
This project along with my reading list will keep me busy for the entire month of June, i hope to get it all done and be a better player for it. I should still be able to play 10k hands next month as well as a few tournies.