I am still optimistic that i will eventually master this. but it will take mastering myself. i will have to practise discipline. For instance, My session preparation have to be on point everytime;
- watch a Cardrunner video... or
- Read a chapter of a poker book/ read and respond to posts on poker forums; 2+2 & ftr
- Review hh from last session
- Play exactly 90 minutes then quit...
- Review hh, evaluate play and determine if i am able to continue playing my best poker.
I will have to do this everytime i go to play a session. Each session should actually be around 2.5 hrs long. 30min to an hour to prepare and 1.5 hrs of play. I must stop at 90 minutes played and decide honestly if i'm playing good poker.