Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Break

I've decided to take a break from poker until after the easter break. No i'm not on a losing streak or tilted. Its just that i've felt kinda unfocused at the tables recently and this has lead to some poor play down the stretch in tournaments that i know that i should be winning.

So the time from the tables will allow me to refocus. I will spend the most of the time on things other than poker, but will continue to read and watch PXF vids for the most part. In future i will try to have built-in rest times during the week. I like playing poker but doing anything seven days every week for months will wear anybody down.

Time away from poker is very important for pros and amateurs alike. I think its a way to reset and remain metally tough. After all we have to be able to shrug off the bad beats we experience dailly online :).

gl.
Isgrinder

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button